Ninkatec offers various types of vaccination in the convenience and comfort of your home, including Sinopharm Covid-19 vaccine, flu vaccine, pneumococcal vaccine, Hepatitis A/B vaccine, chicken pox vaccine, shingles vaccine, tetanus vaccine, rabies vaccine. Please leave your contact details in the form below to make a booking for your vaccination, or call/WhatsApp/email us for any further enquiry.
Vaccination is a key component of primary health care that can offer prevention, protection and control from infection or disease. At Ninkatec, vaccination to common and important diseases are easily available and include:
- Sinopharm Covid-19 vaccine (NEW): Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccination is now available at Ninkatec under our home vaccination service. Reserve a vaccination slot with us through our contact form below or drop us a WhatsApp to enquire about your eligibility, available vaccination slot, and detailed cost. Learn more about Sinopharm vaccine here.
- Flu vaccine: Immunization given to protect against seasonal influenza.
- Pneumococcal vaccine: Immunization given to the type of illness caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae bacteria.
- Hepatitis A/B vaccine: Immunization given to prevent the onset of Hepatitis A/B.
- Chicken pox vaccine: Immunization given to prevent chicken pox, an infectious disease caused by the herpes zoster virus.
- Shingles vaccine: Immunization given to prevent shingles, a painful acute inflammation of the nerve ganglia.
- Tetanus vaccine : Also known as tetanus toxoid (TT), immunization is given to prevent tetanus, an infection that can causes painful muscle contractions.
- Rabies vaccine: Immunization given to prevent rabies, contagious and fatal viral disease of dogs and other mammals, transmissible through the saliva to humans.
- Other vaccines: Please contact us with your specific vaccination enquiry and we will get back to you soonest.